Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Behavioral Health RN
About us: Merit Health Central is a 319-bed health care facility that has been serving the central Mississippi area for more than 40 years. We offer a wide continuum of services provided in a safe, caring, environment.
● Provides evaluation of assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Provides assistance to nursing peers as requested.
● Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
● Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
● Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the nursing field.
● Required Education: Graduate of a nursing program.
Preferred Education: BSN
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
● 1+ years of Behavioral Health or Adult Psych RN experience.
● Demonstrates teamwork and communicates in a professional manner with all members of the healthcare team.
● Current Mississippi RN licensure is required.
● BLS is required
● ACLS certification is strongly preferred.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
• Location: Jackson, Jackson, MS
• Post ID: 12729302 jackson